Rest from Socksyarn
2 circular needles, U.S. 3
1DPN (socks needles), U.S.3
Co 4 sts with magic cast on from Judy Becker ( 2 sts on each needles)
Knitt in the round.
1.Rd.: kfb, kfb (= first needle), one time more (= second needle)
> 4 sts per needles = 8 sts total
2. Rd.: kfb, k1, kfb, k1(= 1. needles),one time more (= 2. needles)
> 6 sts per needles = 12 sts total
3. Rd. : kfb, k2, kfb, k2 (= 1. needles),one time more (= 2. needles)
> 8 sts per needles = 18 sts total
In the next round knitt with DPN
4. Rd.: 1. needles: kfb, k3, 2. needles: kfb, k3 (=sts from the 1. circular needles)
3. needles: kfb, k3, 4. needles: kfb, k3 (=sts from thr 2. circular needles)
> 5 sts per needles = 20 sts
Mark the beginning of the round. Put the yarn from beginning between the 1. and 4. needles.
|Magic Cast-on round 1. - 3. yarn between needles 1. to.4.|
5. Rd.: kfb, k to end, 3 time more
> 6 sts per needles = 24 sts total
Repeat 5. round until yor reach the desired size.